Elegant Tudor Revival Invites Modern Family Lifestyle
Set privately in manicured, landscaped garden surrounds, this impressive Tudor Revival style, brick veneer home commands an elevated position taking in sweeping panoramic views to the northern and eastern mountain ranges. The picture-perfect facade with its striking high gables opens to a light and spacious interior, presenting a contemporary family residence imbued with traditional character.
Spacious lounge room, versatile dining room, sunroom and expansive family area enable living and entertaining flexibility. The light, bright and well fitted kitchen/meals area features gloss white cabinetry and walk-in pantry. The main bedroom is at ground level, a character bedroom at mid-stair level plus 2 upstairs family bedrooms, one with attic walk in robe/storage.
Parklands, bike trails and walking paths invite family recreation. Hays Paddock and golf courses are nearby. In the Kew High School Zone with primary schools and premier private schools just minutes away. Kew Junction shops and eateries, buses to CBD and Melbourne University and Eastern Freeway city to Peninsula access.
* Arts and Crafts style interior features
* Elegant ground level bathroom and upper level family bathroom
* Fitted study/library/5th bedroom
* Laundry with hydronic drying racks
* Hydronic heating, OFP, ducted reverse cycle heating/refrigerated cooling and reverse cycle split system
* External sensor lighting, auto garden irrigation
* Alfresco dining/entertaining deck
* Double carport/garage/workshop and under house storage/wine cellar
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.62kilbyroadkeweast.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 31 January 2018